Helsinki Book Fair goes digital – exhibit virtually!
4 days | nationwide | safely online
22–25 Oct 2020
Join the most important forum for lovers of literature and books in all Finland! This year digitally!
Digital Fair is open until 8 November with recorded programme and exhibitor profile pages.
Virtual stands for exhibitors
- A page that exhibitors manage themselves. Pages introduce the company, company’s products and services.
- Visitors are referred to the desired content, either on the event page, or to outside sources
- Text, pictures, videos, downloadable content and links can be added to the site
- Contains links to the company’s products in the fair catalogue, and presentations on the programme stages
- Possibility to use the Special fair offers catalogue
Price: 300 € + VAT.
Additionally, pay-per-click for links to the web shop/commercial sites, €0.5/click, according to total (for offers)book your stand
- All event products in a categorised view
- The products are linked to the company’s profile site
- Product information: pictures, description, price, links
- The service is not a web shop. The purchases are made in the company’s web shop or by requesting an offer
- Offers are in one place and for purchases clients are referred to the company’s existing sales funnel
- Profile site for the online fair
- 1 session on stage (25 minutes on the Esplanade stage/recording in weeks 42–43 (12–25 Oct) in the Messukeskus studio.
- Programme visibility in marketing, online and in the digital fair magazine
- Visibility in social media, cooperation incl. Instagram and Facebook
- 150 tickets for the online fair
Price: 1 850 € + VAT
Programme and virtual stages, programme visibility
- The stage programme will be produced both as a Live Stream production and as pre-recorded recordings (business partners)
- All content shown at the event will be recorded and made available for viewing later