- Thursday 24 Oct 10:00-20:00
- Friday 25 Oct 10:00-20:00
- Saturday 26 Oct 10:00-20:00
- Sunday 27 Oct 10:00-18:00
- Adults € 16
- Children (7–15 years), pensioners, conscripts, students € 10
- Group ticket (minimum 10 persons) € 10 / person
- Family ticket (max. 2 adults and 3 children 7-15 years) € 37
- 4-day ticket adults € 30
- 4-day ticket children, pensioners, conscripts, students € 20
- Children under 7 enter for free
On Thursday and Friday 24–25 October, primary school and gymnasium pupils, students of vocational education institutions as well as accompanying teachers can purchase a student ticket at a cost of €6 per person. Tickets can be purchased at the entrances during the opening hours of the event.
Buy student tickets by invoice
Schools can buy student tickets by invoice. The price of a ticket is the same as when bought from the entrance, i.e. €6/ticket (minimum of 10 tickets). An invoicing fee of €24.80 (including VAT and shipping costs) is added to the order. Orders must be made no later than 10 October 2019. After that, we cannot post orders.
Tickets can also be purchased at the opening hours of the event from the ticket sales by cash or card.
Send your order by email to email@example.com and include the following information in your post:
• Event which tickets you want to order (Helsinki Book Fair)
• Number of tickets (minimum 10)
• Name of the school / institution
• Business ID / VAT
• Postal address
• Invoice address
• E-invoice address and operator
• Contact person
• Contact email
• Contact person’s phone number
Complete all the information carefully so we can handle your order.
We mail tickets once a week from week 38 on until week 41. Tickets cannot be refunded or changed.
With the same ticket: Wine and Food 2019
Visit the most tasty event of the year with the same ticket. Wine and Food Fair is open: Thursday 12 (noon)–8 p.m., Friday to Saturday 10 a.m.–8 p.m., Sunday 10 a.m.–6 p.m. Children under 18 may enter the event only in the company of an adult.