Helsinki Book Fair
The Helsinki Book Fair is the year’s most important forum for lovers of literature and book industry professionals in Finland. The fair has also become a notable cultural event, a place where the major issues and phenomena of our time are discussed within the context of literature.
The seventeen programme points of the Helsinki Book Fair will be visited by more than a thousand guests: writers, artists, experts and influentials. In addition, the stands will host interviews, meetings with authors and book signings.
Doing business at the fair
The Helsinki Book Fair is the most important event of the year for publishers, bookstores and antiquarian booksellers. According to TNS Gallup visitor survey, the fair visitors bought five books on average. Come make new customers, enhance customer relationships and do business!Prices for companies Prices for associations
Book your stand
- Do business
- Increase the image of your company or product
- Gather new customers
- Encrease the loyalty of existing customersa
- Give your company a face
- Meet with customers, retailers, media and bloggers
Many ways to participate
- You can reserve and design your stand yourself
- You can select from pre-fabricated options
- You can be visible at the Messukeskus advertisement spots
- You can make use of prepared marketing materials
- You can put together a programme with us
Advertise your presence
Make the most of your participation at the fair through your own communication and marketing channels and let the customers know you are participating in the fair in advance. Put the marketing materials offered by Messukeskus to good use.
Use the logos and banners of the event in your own marketing channels, such as your website, the social media, newsletters and email signatures.Upload logos and banners