Helsinki Book Fair goes Digital 2020 – come join us digitally 2020!
Exhibit at the most important forum for lovers of literature and book industry professionals in Finland!
The Helsinki Book Fair has become a notable cultural event, a place where the major issues and phenomena of our time are discussed within the context of literature. The programme points of the Helsinki Book Fair will be visited by more than a hundred guests: writers, artists, experts and influentials. In addition, the stands will host interviews, meetings with authors and book signings.
The Helsinki Book Fair is the most important event of the year for publishers, bookstores and antiquarian booksellers. According to TNS Gallup visitor survey, the fair visitors bought five books on average. Come make new customers, enhance customer relationships and do business!
- Do business
- Increase the image of your company or product
- Gather new customers
- Increase the loyalty of existing customers
- Give your company a face
- Meet with customers, retailers, media and bloggers
Many ways to participate
- You can select from pre-fabricated options
- You can be visible at the Messukeskus advertisement spots
- You can make use of prepared marketing materials
- You can put together a programme with us